View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Awake & Aware or Asleep at the wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Well, yes.

We are cut off from being awake and aware, our DNA and true memories have been scrambled, we are radiated and microwaved and chemtrailed and zapped by unknown forces, and we have entities feeding off our energy, especially our pain and fear.

Yet, through all of this, there is something that nudges me, or buzzes around me like an annoying bee. "Pay attention" it says, or "think about that some more" or "that's not the truth."

That part of me is getting stronger and smarter and faster.

I've given up trying to wake anyone else up, because their path is their path. But it is nice to share these thoughts with other people going through the same thing!
Tks Saramay.........I am wondering if you & any others here also have this nagging feeling that we are not awake.........but how do we wake up "completely". I do not watch TV, or read media print. I eat healthy, meditate, spend time in nature (when its warm).....but it seems it is not enough

Yes I too don't try anymore to wake anyone up........I need my energy now to continue to wake myself up......& focus on staying centred and grounded. Who has time for a job, with all this awakening going on.....this is a job unto itself
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote