View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 08:11 PM   #20
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Conspiracy Theory just discovered.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

The Patriot Act the Americans have let slip in right under their noses, how has that happened? Where did Homeland Security and FEMA find their foothold? How were Americans convinced it was not a crime for their military to bomb innocent people, and kill over a million of them, on a complete lie?

If you had it to do over, would you act, or fail to act, the same way to the encroachment? If you would do it differently, how would you change your actions or inactions.

What went down, and why?
MP2, you ask some very good and profoundly sad questions to those of us who live in the U.S.

The answer(s) to your questions is far more complex than you will know. Politically and governmentally we have been duped en masse. That was, however, the plan. The plan was successful, at least in the immediate. The people of the United States have very little, if any, control over which legislation is signed in secret or in public by unscrupulous politicians. We normally discover new laws after-the-fact. We do not have a Democracy, nor do most people want a Democracy. We prefer to hold to the Republic which was initially and Constitutionally formed from the beginning.

For those who genuinely understand the force driving the global meltdown, your questions will be easily answered.

Lies abound. Our news sources are owned and operated by this driving force. We are told one thing by those elected officials to find shortly thereafter, that the very opposite is true. For instance, the real truth about 9/11 is just NOW, starting to be understood by the U.S. population. The rest of the world has known this truth for years. Right after 9/11 happened, I for one, started to read news sources outside of the U.S. mainstream news. I wasn't at all surprised by Iraq. Their advanced planning was superb. They fully understood the blind trust of and the lack of foresight of the American people. The bombs were dropped in Iraq and life went on here in the states. Almost half of our population is STILL convinced that Osama bin Laden was the mastermind of 9/11. This disinformation campaign has succeeded in its task.

President Obama has little or no control over what is occurring or has occurred. It appears doubtful that he has intentions of or a desire to, change the course of the driving force. I doubt that anyone could redirect that force.

But beyond this, I still hold the deep-seeded spiritual understanding that in the end, all will be well. I look upon this as a passing severe blow to our earth and its population.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote