View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:38 AM   #1206
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

abraxasinas...I haven't been following this thread...due to it's difficulty, complexity, and obscurity. I have wished to take a couple of days to focus on it exclusively. The time may have arrived for me to do so. I wish to see both the forrest and the trees. Thank-you for taking so much of your time to answer everyone's questions. Forgive me if a lot of the following questions have already been asked. To me...taking a long, hard look at Solar System Governance (SSG) is the key to extricating ourselves from this mess. This includes looking at who controls DUMB and Secret Space Program activities throughout the Solar System. It includes an honest and penetrating look at Theology and Theocracy. It includes why we are here...and how we got here...and any major ancient or contemporary binding deals which were cut with Human or Non-Human Races. There may be some deals and situations which have existed for thousands (or millions?) of years...which may be nearly impossible to get out of. If we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden...what are our options...exactly? Are various Earth Nations in league with various competing Alien Nations? Who really and truly are the three major factions in this Solar System? We need to look at the very deep and hidden underlying factors, factions, and individuals who really determine what goes down in this Solar System. Who really writes the scripts. Someone does. I keep feeling that we are running out of time...and that we are actually living on borrowed time. I feel that we should beware of Cornered Megalomaniacs. If we push their buttons...they might push some very nasty buttons. The answer...my friend...may be deep beneath the Western United States...and the United States of America may have very little to do with it. Is the Subterranean United States really Babylon?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the Annunaki? With Nibiru? With Aldebaran? With Sirius A? With Sirius B? With the Pleiades? With Andromeda? With Interdimensional Reptilians? With the Greys? With ET Humans?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Zionism? Teutonic Zionism? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the United Nations? The Vatican? The City of London? Washington D.C.?

What are the ten most important binding documents, agreements, covenants, and treaties in the Solar System?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer?

Who are the Founders or the Ancients? Where are they? Who are they loyal to? Who is loyal to them?

Are the exotic 'Secret' Technologies and Nuclear Weapons Really Ancient Human Technologies?

Are the 'thus saith the Lord' statements in the Old Testament really Reptilian statements?

What is the true nature of Original Sin and the War in Heaven?

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This Solar System?

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This World?

Who owns and operates the Solar System?

Who is Babylon in modernity?

Who owns Humanity?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-22-2010 at 04:47 AM.