View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #21
Pangaea
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Avalon Chat Room

Hi folks, hope ye all had a wonderful xmas.

Im am currently working hard on making the Project Avalon chat room a little bit more interesting by making some chat rooms tools, services & entertainment .. including a bit of fun.

Im am working on a "games room" that people can join to take some time off, relax and play some games with fellow avalonians. This "Games room" will be launched very soon. The reason for the seperate room is alot of the games may disturb people who just want to talk in the main room, hence a seperate room keeps everyone happy.

One of the games I am working on is a Trivia Game, with questions that are related to UFOS, NWO, ETS, EARTH, SPACE..etc.. and anything avalonian related.
I am therefore requesting some help from the good folks on the Avalon Forum to help me build up a good database of questions. The questions must as factual as possible, not too obscure.. the answer must be no more then 4 words long.

So for example:

Q: On November 5, 1975 this logger was supposedly abducted by a UFO while his friends watched. His story is the basis for the movie 'Fire In The Sky'.

A: Travis Walton

I have taken the time and made about 50 questions so far, but eventuly I would like the questions database to contain lots lots more then that, perhaps 1000+.. So im calling out to you guys to give me some quality questions (with answers)

If everyone suddgested only one question, it would be fantastic.

Hope you folks can help me out.

Happy xmas
Wishing you all an "eventful" 2010

Fondest regards
Pan

PS. stay tuned for more developments regarding the games rooms and avalon chat in general.

Last edited by Pangaea; 12-26-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Pangaea is offline   Reply With Quote