View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 09:37 AM   #112
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
[snipped]
"The only way to victory is through the strength of your consciousness. When genetic or other manipulations are being performed on abductees, the Grays expect them to cringe in fear, and derive a second-hand high from the intensity of the emotions expressed. If instead of cringing in fear, an abductee can put his or her mind elsewhere, focusing attention on dynamic protective imagery of a religious or mystical nature, it decreases the gratification that the Grays are getting from their second-hand high, and it confuses them. Center the consciousness on something so different from what they expect that it puzzles them. [snipped]
That is exactly how I escaped some of the last between lives manipulation. When they turned a "Be Calm" machine on me an image of Buddha appeared and he had a red ruby in his forehead and the "Be Calm" machine got turned onto the Reptilian and I dived into the ruby which was a vortex that landed me in a specific pre-destined location. I landed in the lecture hall where Ron Hubbard was delivering the classic lectures in Scientology in 1952.

I further proofed myself up this lifetime with my clearing work (ongoing). Because if one thing does not get to you, another thing will and they will keep plying their tools on one until one can no longer keep his focus. There is a growing body of clearing practitioners and spiritual remote clearing people and the prices are reasonable for most. CAVEAT EMPTOR and please do some clearing work to proof up against any possible mind control, etc.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote