View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #72
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

Thank-you 14 Chakras. A centralized and exalted unquestionable authority is a big problem. However this situation could have existed historically, and could exist presently. Are energy and consciousness synonymous? I don't think they are. I want to make this perfectly clear...I am not a pantheist.

I think I buy the idea that God (or a part of God) resides within humanity as the Holy Spirit...but I don't think God is in everything...everywhere. I also have problems with discussions of vibrational frequencies, densities, dimensions, holograms, illusion, duality, separation, etc. As I have stated throughout this thread...I have huge problems with the concept of worshipping and praising an exalted God. How about the concept of US vs REPTILIANS going back a long, long, long time? I like to keep it simple. I'd also like to see us (reps, greys, humans) leave each other alone...and have no Gods (other than the concept of Namaste). Finally...why would demonic entities want to have anything to do with pure energy? Wouldn't they want to feed off the worst and dirtiest energy? Maybe they just hate us because of millions of years of wars and atrocities...and just want to see us suffer...as revenge. Again...I like to keep things simple. Again...I think it would be in the best interest of all races to just leave each other the **** alone.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-13-2009 at 05:49 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote