View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #19
Emman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

This insider blog was posted on this forum earlier I recall. Perhaps just a few months ago. I did not care for some of the answers he gave at the time. I walked away from it. I re-read it again in its entirety. This time I have pause to ponder his answers.

I find that much of what this insider is saying is congruent with what James said in his latest written interview about the Wingmakers. The insider said that the Earth is a prison and worse. This is nearly exactly what James has described also. We are in a prison that we have no idea how far reaching it is. Indeed, it is worse than we have thought. James said that the prison extends even beyond our physical death. That concept is a big whammy is it not? There is no escape until we realize solely through and only through our own selves that the salvation and release from this prison is entirely up to ourselves individually. That is the main message and knowledge that this insider and James has passed on to us.

What's unsettling about what James and this insider says is that what we think is true is really not. In fact, it may be the total opposite. We have our comfort zones where we feel we have a handle on things. We believe that certain things in history are correct. We are finding out now that perhaps everything we were ever taught to know is a complete fabrication and lie. Members of this forum and people that follow Project Camelot are perhaps better prepared to handle revelations that shake the foundations of our reality. But, as we go deeper into the rabbit hole, it is nonetheless unsettling to confront that even as much as we may be ahead of the curve relative to the general populace in terms of insight beyond the mainstream, we still must grapple with knowledge that will shake most of us to the core. Not that long ago I prayed that the truth of our world and existence be revealed. I see that the saying of being careful what you wish for because it may come true is indeed at work. My paradigms are being stretched lately. It's good. As I ponder the words of James and this insider I try to remain in an emotionally neutral position. It does take an effort and a choice to be neutral and not be reactive. I think it's fair to say that there are more things in store for us that will be revealed and it probably will not be knowledge we want to hear. It will go against the grain of our beliefs and shake up our comfort zones. I want to eventually gain freedom. Bring it on.
Emman is offline   Reply With Quote