View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 06:37 PM   #18
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Robyn,

I suppose this is good example of how our understanding and perspective is so limited and narrow! So we humas have been led to believe luciferians are pure evil beings out to control our energy, feed and appeal on our negative aspect!

I agree, we humans, don't have the bigger picture on what is happening around us and the the higher dimensions! I'm glad Hidden_Hand opened my eyes towards the bigger picture, and yet we have more to learn. They the luciferians are playing their role, (even though evil or negative) within earth or other 3rd dimensional realities to serve the greater good.
Yes, so it seems. We must be an exceedingly primitive race with a correspondingly limited understanding. No wonder we act as we do.

I was and still am pondering what H_H said. More so than Insider, but still taking much of what he said into consideration, esp the quote above.

One of the things that H_H said that is worth considering is that between physical lives we all get together with each other and our guides and teachers and talk about the "game" and how well each of us played our parts, both positive and negative. It reminds me of some books I have read on just that subject.

I have the book under the bed or somewhere and will get it out later. The author is a doctor that became interested in this area when his patients began describing life between lives. He hypnotised quite a few to try and get a better picture and found the feedback to be fairly consistant.

Also, some people become very negative and require seperation and counseling. Others are too upset by events that happened to them - such as war - and require something similar to help remove the negative energy they carried with them.

Some party, so to speak, as they are long time friends, and then simply plan the next lifetime and one will agree to play the bad guy and provide the catalyst or tool for a "soul-group mate" to help that one learn to respond in a positive way rather than negative.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote