View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:59 AM   #12
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
Can I please be one of the first to go? That is all I want now. This world is silly and stupid and I don't want another thing to do with it.

That sounds pathetic, but that is how I honestly feel at the moment. I don't care to gather supplies to try to survive any longer. Just take me now... whatever.

I am not growing in a positive direction, obviously, I am ready to go.
Seeker Mom,
Hey there sweetheart, whoahh there...Go easy on those exit plan wishes, try to remember you are here for a reason even though it may be hidden from you at this time.

You CHOSE to be here and your soul and heart KNOW this even if your personality, mind and ego cannot remember yet.

You are an 'Eternal Being'...YOU CANNOT DIE!

Look at your Avatar name - SEEKER mom...You ARE seeking something and that is enough.

Hey SM don't get so down on yourself, I do know how you feel...The world on the 3rd Dimensional reality that we live in is in a terrible mess and I agree it's kinda pointless being here now, I have felt like this for the last 20 odd years since I first woke up.

However, it's just a GAME that we all agreed to play and there's not so far to go now, yeah it's messy, appears wrong and is well frankly dam unpleasant to be honest.

Try to remember as you watch all the pain, lies and **** in the world unfold, that no matter how dark or wrong it appears to be, it is happening because IT'S MEANT TO BE HAPPENING.

EVERYTHING IS EXACTLY AS IT'S MEANT TO BE!

Now go and put that kettle on eh and make yourself a lovely cuppa and think about someone or something that makes you smile your inner smile.

Be gentle with you...

PEACE OUT ..and I Smile
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote