View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 01:49 AM   #3
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Coming out on top of this

I was thinking in the same way , the more i do more questions comes up. I took for example the euro, the way it was introduce , how all the countries changes their currency for the euro, etc. I don't think gold or silver will solve any global problem, maybe if you need to get on a plane and go somewhere else well you could pay with silver or gold coins but that won't solve the global problem. In fact what i did find very estrange is how the supposedly (amero) is designed, if 3 countries going to team up , like Europe did, well i find normal to use some of those countries symbols or historic icons to appear in the new coin , like the euro. But this amero , from the pictures that are in the net , they all looks almost the same the most intriguing part is that in one of the sides of the coin the eagle appears on top of the world , like grasping the globe , at least that's the impression i get. I mean why don't use the other countries symbols or historical monuments. Don't know but i feel that something is not right with that, i'll wait to see what will happen.
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote