View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #114
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

Okay... well this is embarrassing, but I'll go right ahead and just say it.

Some of my favorite movies of him include Mad Max, The Bounty, The Year of Living Dangerously & Lethal Weapon.

Back then when I had shape shifted into his face I used a VHS copy of the movie Mad Max to watch a few times. I didn't know if I could really do it (shape shift) and I didn't really know what I was doing at first. So I simply watched (like several times) one of my favorite movies (Mad Max) concerning him. You asked me about looking in a mirror and yes I did that as well, spent lot's of time doing so.

I've publicly explained this experience on the internet before so I will again explain that those who do not believe my "experiences", well that's just wonderful. Those who do believe, I only expect your open mind & heart to show you what your truth is.

I also & always welcome remote viewers and psychics, especially those with references, to confirm my shape shifting experience. If such people attempt to confirm but for what ever reason(s) they do not or can not confirm such experience, then I guess I did not experience any shape shifting... at least according to them.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote