View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #1254
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi All!

This message engages the wordings of another initiate, who could be termed a postgraduate human approaching membership within the Council of Thuban. I shall 'colour in' the discourses of Richard T., when so appropriate. Most of the time, Richard T. aka DRACHIR T. {the German word for Dragon translates as DRACHE} presents hisher information as a member of the Thuban Dragonhood and requires little input from myself.

If anyone wishes clarification on the meanings of the statements of Richard T., then I shall answer accordingly.

Continued from #1248:

Originally Posted by Richard T
5)Hello Vorian.

I ask if I make sense to insure the door is opened to opposition. Otherwise, it would be like saying that it is so and you must learn from me.

There is a universal law that says that it is impossible to be intelligent alone. Communication is to allow people recognize they can access intelligence. Unfortunately, people use communication to prove they are intelligent, or to question and seek intelligence in others.

Technically, we should learn from what we say. When I say something, I should be learning something. And this is possible if we realize that we access intelligence rather than think we are intelligent.

And if we do not believe what we say, we ask others to validate through their own access to intelligence.

Sometimes, I wonder if what I say is helpful or if it actually mixes people up.

How is the weather down there?

Cheers.

6)Originally Posted by Richard T
Earth consciousness is currently under the laws of domination. It will be in the hand of another origin in the next evolution, but that will not
happen before the end of this cycle.

Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge
Perhaps I was under the impression that both are in store for evolution. And that they would happen together.

There will be a change in vibration of the planet that will coincide with the reversal of its polarity. Astral energies come to the planet by the North pole. As do solar particles that create the aurora borealis effect. This reversal will push those energies away while accepting energies of another order altogether that have nothing to do with the history of humanity.

Abraxasinas: This poleshift will occur in a multidimensional manner. Should the magnetic polarities reverse and stabilize, then the entire electromagnetic structure of the planet would become disfunctional.
So the magnetic polarity shift in 4D Minkowski Spacetime will be accompanied by a 5D Kaluza-Klein 'polarity' shift at the center of the earth.
This latter occurrence allows the 4D spacetime metric of Gaia to become gravitationally collapsed to a golfball sized Black Hole WITHOUT affecting its lower-D manifestation as say a planet with a perimeter of about 40,000 kilometers.

Following this gravitational collapse of the Earth in Hyperspace will be a 'turning inside out' of the golfball sized Black Hole.
The Black Hole will contain the entire history of the Gaian evolution history in a datastreamed form; say as scifictionalized in Star Trek - The Motion Picture in the V(o)yger data collector.
This movie was authorized and channelled from Thuban by the way.

The Black Hole data absorption/concentration will then become a data emitter, rendering the Black Hole Sink in Hyperspace as a White Hole Data Source in Hyperspace and transmitting the absornbed data of the Gaian- and Humanoid history back out into the universe and its trigger Hunab Ku aka the Sagittarius A* RadioQuasar aka the Galactic Center of the Milky Way.
From then on the HUMAN EXPERIENCE will become 'common property' for all ET races and civilizations as a contextual background HOW NOT TO BE a Galactic Civilization.

The Black Hole - White Hole wormhole tunneling will then rereverse the magnetic polarity shift and the electromagnetic viability of Gaia will become reset.

Evolution is perhaps not what we tend to think, since we think mechanically based on our history and that we project our own psychological understanding onto intelligences and systems that do not evolve psychologically, such as the Earth. The Earth will rise in vibration because of the energy that will be at the base of man's evolution. And that energy comes from the source of the consciousness of man, that is not god, but that is an energy that is radiated by each individual's source, these radiations being called rays of creation by some.

7)Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge Are you a finaliter?
If so, and if you don't mind me asking, when do you experiance your fusion flash?

Hi there

Fusion flash, as you call it, only happens for the greatest descending initiates, such as Bernard.

Abraxasinas: Bernard (James of the Wingmakers is another) is another human graduate and on the highest level of human incarnation preceding Dragonhood.

They create the living proof of their words.

Luckily, we don't have to live this absolute torture in such a massive dose, and fusion for the ascending consciousness is a progressive process.

You will notice that I am careful to what I answer when I reply to questions of a personal nature.
Here is why
There is a universal law by which when a person says something, makes a statement using the 'I', events are automatically created to test the reality behind the words.

So, if I say "I would do this or that if this or that happened" you risk being tested in time. Best is not to brag, and really be certain, without any possibility of a doubt, that what is said, is.

Those events become part of the solar initiation of the individual, where he is tested against any and all forms of psychological failure.

Man cannot decide if and when he is contacted from inside.

It is his cosmic counterpart who initiates the movement.

Abraxasinas: Yes, this is the adjuster aka the 'Higher Self' aka the superconscious self coupled to the Christ-Consciousness.

But they find it extremely difficult to communicate with the mortal because of the huge amount of memories, because of the density of astral energy, because of the insecurity of the ego and of his spirituality, and mostly because of the personalization of the reflective process.

The ego must then prepare himself by starting to pay attention.

Abraxasinas: This is the Christmas Wish of Thuban.

And paying attention requires him to be aware that all the artifacts that are part of his planetary consciousness are a game to steer his evolution.

This brings him to depersonalized the impressions that result from the experience over time, according to his capacity to support the loss of his false identity, that comes often with the loss of the impression of control over his life, and that has the tendency to create an impression of failure in the ego.

And the ego must realize faith in his reality and know that he is not failing, but that work is being done to increase his vibration.

The less he is impressed psychologically by the experience, the less he implicates himself in the experience, the more the experience can be increased in dosage and the more he is bombarded by thoughts, fears, and soul pulsations, who seek to bring him back to instinctual behavior.

All is a question of internal strength and all is a question of not believing, of not taking one's life seriously, but rather to be serious about it.

Some people cannot watch a movie without being traumatized.

How will they fare when the world collapse around them?

And this is where it comes together.

Man must learn to not be impressionable. Then, as he does his part, he allows the other side to do its part.

Abraxasinas: Many on this forum and thread would be well adviced to take this to heart.

But they do their part on their time, and we must use our time effectively.

As for where we are, we always are where we are supposed to be. But they just don't tell us always.

The only reason why man does not know his future is because he would not accept it, he would feel that life is not worth being lived, and it is extremely important to those forces that man lives the life he is meant to live, until the work is done.

Does this help at all?

Richard
Abraxasinas: One can discern in expectation Drachir TKB.

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-23-2010 at 11:54 AM.