View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:29 AM   #1158
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Your right Bigmo everyone is allowed to have their opinion as are Lionhawk, etc, so we have differing opinions on the information Abrax relays, well I thought we were allowed that here on this forum.

You do all know that this guy is a PhD in his related field (I forget what that is now), so I am presuming he either is channelling this information from Thuban or belongs to a certain group of people who have this information, whatever I have read enough and I know darn well he can come back with high esoteric information on everything and blast me out of the water if he wants.

I do believe in ascended masters one of them being Jesus, but in all my study of the esoteric over 20 years I haven't come across the 1 in 50,000 being good enough for dragonhood, that's a new one on me.

I suppose if you want to believe everything this guy is saying go ahead, you also have free will. It also only takes a second for me to check with my spirit and if spirit comes back and says I don't like that bit.....well then we know pretty quick.