View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Getting closer...

Hi Rocky_Shorz,

I'm really suprised that you are coming forward with this information considering that you are feeling that you are being monitored.

I would hide the plans on paper for this energy device in some place and keep quiet from the public domain until you have got it up and running.

As a manager once told me when I was in management training, "Don't bring me problems, bring me the solution". In other words, tell us when you have the answer.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Well it is a dangerous step for investors, he worked with a lady years ago that was funding just improvemnts that cut down on energy usage for appliances.

She started getting death threats over it so she finally had to pull back and just forget using her money to make the world better.

I'm sure TBoone pulled out of his wind energy project for the same reason.

My plans are to perfect it and move it forward direct to the major auto manufacturers to start putting in their vehicles. If it appears suddenly from every direction at once it will be almost impossible for them to stop it.

30 years ago when I first made a prototype of it for a college project, after showing it worked to my professor, he told me to bury it until a time the world is ready.

Well the world is ready it has become a national security issue to cut down dependence on foreign oil. But, these people salute no flag and watching the rise and fall of countries doesn't affect their power.

after the meeting the other day I had a helicopter that was hovering for almost a minute not more than a half mile from my house, I'm sure they already have made the plans on how to stop me, so I'm staying public to let everyone know my progress.

The question is do the white hats have the strength to keep an umbrella around me to move it forward...
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote