View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 10:37 AM   #24
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

daKapacity I love Belgica I spend some time in the small town of Chimay I hope I am writing it right, I join the military at 18yrs. of age, station in Germany, this crazy Puerto Rican Chaplain wanted to takes us on a retreat to the monastery in Belgium. I was not very religious and violated the curfew law, needless to say I sleep in the gates of the monastery with my drunk self many of nights.
Our world is pure frequency vibration , we humans are out of balance with those frequencies. We lost the ability to produce harmonious frequencies that are in tune with the frequencies emitted by our planet, now disrupted by humans. We have to learn and relearn how to produce those same natural frequencies within our bodies. Once we do this is like you could feel your spirit body guiding you along in your journey. I am literally living in two dimensions at once.
I really hope everything works out for you and your girlfriend you guys have the right idea with a little bit of inspiration via the solfeggio frequencies I believe you are going to have an interesting journey.
Maybe one day I'll head back to Belgium again even if I have to sleep outside the gates of the monastery.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote