View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #3
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Steven thanks for your interest in these experiments. At the beginning I began playing the frequencies at a loud pitch from my pc, sometimes I used my stereo speakers since it was little loud with the children running around I lower the volume to fairly moderate pitch, just enough so you could hear them. Now they are playing 24 hrs. 7 days a week. I am using one PC exclusively for this experiment. You could recorded on your CD or DVD , ipod etc. and I think they will have the same results. I believe that what is happening is you are teaching your mind and body to use these vibrations, your heart is your main resonator who will learn and memorize the vibrations and will begin reproducing the same frequencies into the electromagnetic sphere. I can tell you thousand of stories of how my perception of reality has change completely from acute intuition to remote viewing abilities yet this are ongoing experiments which it takes a few years of testing to say it is a direct result of my frequency research.
What I can tell you language as I know it is no longer needed to convey my feelings to my wife. We could read each others thoughts and emotions.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-21-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote