View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ashayana Deane 2012,the hidden human dilemma and MUCH more....

Thank you Moxie I was just going to put all that down

I didnt buy her books to get religious training as I dont need it and I dont buy into it.

She does explain how to open up our Chakras and how important it is. So you know yourself that doing this brings love and light into your body. She explains the DNA strands and who has which (ET's, races etc)

She goes one step further and explains more of the reasoning of why we must prepare ourselfs in order to move to the 5th Dimension. She explains the grids and what are aim is for and yes how we achieve it.

I got a better idea of how TPTB's manipulated us to believe that our Creator was evil and going to place judgement on us for our so called sins which is a lie. She points out plots behind 9/11 and all their efforts to keep us their slaves. (zeta-reptilians) She is the first one to openly describe how they came about placing certain beliefs on us. Heaven, hell and limbo and all about reincarnation.

She explains evolution She explains ALOT

I am not going to try and convince you to buy her books..........but I am proud to say that it helps me understand more about this crazy world I live in.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-21-2009 at 05:24 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote