View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 12:44 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you ever get the chills?

Continual chills, continual high-frequency constant-pitch tone in my ears, swimming objects in my vision (not floaters - seem to be alive and illuminated), insecurity, instability, discomfort, depression, etc. I figure these all go together...and are spiritual/psychological in nature. I often feel as though the Reps are out to get me! Just 'cause I'm crazy and paranoid...doesn't mean that they're not! I routinely flip them off, and talk out loud regarding theological and galactic issues...for their benefit! Who needs Homeland Security when the PTB have the Reps? Loosen up guys...it's a joke...sort of! Supposedly the Reps latch on to your lower Chakras. My guess is that they really go after those who are a threat to them and their Universal Church. Gotta keep them uppity humans under control! They must really hate people who promote Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom, and who Love Jesus!
Actually...I hope I'm at the top of their list. I would consider it to be an honor. Namaste Lord Draco!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote