View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:50 PM   #296
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Excellent information about the Anunnaki Bill .. keep it rolling out . Finally things are going to the heart of the matter. I've been in touch with a person who is in direct contact with some of the Anunnaki (well over 2 years ago) and what you've said so far completely corroborates with the information that this person has shared. I am a bit hesitant posting even this little much here as they do indeed don't like being messed with and like keeping a lot of things secret. I'd love to share more details but I feel its not yet the time to do so.

Some more questions:

1) Have you heard about Moldavite? An ancient stone that came from space.. There is a lot of new age stuff about it on the internet so I can speak only from personal experience. My personal information is that it is indeed a very powerful channel with direct connections to the Anunnaki. Belonged perhaps to a former moon.. Have you heard anything on this topic?

2) Connections between Avalon (the whole area and myth) and the Anunnaki. What is your take or information?

Last edited by TheChosen; 12-13-2009 at 03:59 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote