View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 05:15 PM   #1098
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
I essentially agree with this as well, it's just sometimes difficult for everyone to keep that in perspective at all times. I know I still struggle with it from time to time. But then again... that's also part of the learning process as well.
I don't think we are supposed to hold that paradigm all of the time in our day to day lives. It would kind of negate the lessons this reality is actively teaching or in some cases trying to teach us.

I have now become comfortable with having a dualistic consciousness. The old frame of reference has its uses in communication with society. The new understanding of the true nature of things has its uses in personal forgiveness and understanding of adverse happenings.

Update, 2/16/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 19,121 (-413)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,131 (+128)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 17,260,354 (-366,674)

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 115,411,055 (-1,347,168)

Ok, so the total number of mother ships has decreased. However, the percentage of the mother ships that are classified supply ships has gone up. Are these supplies for us or them? Maby both?

And to head off the question before it is asked. It is possible for the number of supply ships to increase when the total number of mother ships has gone down. It is possible because all that would need to happen is for some of the existing non-supply ships to be replaced by supply ships. In other words they are seemingly adjusting the contents and purposes of the fleet based off of what they deem necessary.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote