View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:59 AM   #30
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/autho...e27mar04.shtml

Though I think Laura has delusions of grandeur, I don't get that kind of bad feeling about her I get about Amitakh, and I think Laura's intentions are good. She definitely in in a lot of confusion and anxiety, and I hope she gets support and help so she recovers soon from all the trauma.

I wonder too if she has any proof of her claims, but I think she is too frail now to be willing or able to put forth anymore effort than she has for whistleblowing purposes.
Hi, I think every person has a story and some truth to what they say, it is up to each person to discern and decide what is what

I personally do not believe in separations of any class and sepparating gods and goddesses amount to the same problem we have been having in this planet

Man and woman and homosexuals and bisexuals and asexuals are equally valuable in the eyes of source and there are no savoiurs other than ourselves no matter which sexual inclination we may have. One is not more powerfull that the other

When it comes to self realization sex, while can be enjoyed, is redundant because the different parts of ourselves in different dimensions have different polarities

A man may have a female soul, male oversoul and female avatar... or any combination in between

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote