View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 03:42 AM   #950
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

If dreamtime is 4d in reality then I need to work on that as I am sober in real life but I party like a maniac in my dreams and Ive done all kinds of bad stuff as well as good in my dreams. Also too many day to day work matrix dreams.

I mentioned the Greys, Pleadians, Annunaki being allies and you said yes despite the deceivers. Who might they be? What density are each of these groups? Is there a class system between these races where one is above the other?

Do the short Greys have souls or just organic robots? How about the tall Greys?

I have a very hard time with the bible stuff as I feel it is a means of control on earth. If the Thuban think we should follow the original teachings which have been altered how does one access unaltered versions of this?

It seems that lots of races lay claim to creating earth humans and Jesus just from what I've read on the net.

Dan Burisch claims that the Greys told him that they were future humans traveling back in time. Did you say that the Thuban are earth humans in the future as well?

Will the Thuban describe what the Annunaki look like to as it is a mystery to most here and I think we would all be open and accepting of them visually. I respect if its not time or none of my business as well.

Your view on why any visual assimilation or art depicting a reptilian is forbidden?

Is there any malevolent races earthlings should stay clear of?

Do you feel we are genetically programmed to ignore certain subjects or words?

The other night I was sleeping lightly dreaming and I felt almost like it was a computer program where I was flashing back and forth different background settings. Was I doing this or was I being uploaded?

Thanks Abrax

Last edited by halebox; 01-28-2010 at 04:45 AM.