View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #1139
runtofly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Hi. I have watched all of these threads like a hawk, and this is my first post ever on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
Great thread. A couple of questions:

1. How to overcome fear and doubt ?

2. What caused the AK447 plane to crash ? Ascension or payback (karma) ?
I was about to go on vacation overseas by traveling with the same type of aircraft (Swiss Air) and canceled my reservation because of that.

3. Is it good to check your arrival/departure dates using those numbers and symbols (AK, SW etc) and esoteric meanings to travel safely ?

For example if 777 or Burgundia or other great people on this thread want to travel to Zurich on Jul 4th 2009 they won't do it because of the CHI energy blast on those specific dates might affect their travel.

4. Or get a life and live your life without envy, greed and hate, unconditional love, when your time is up you will know.

Thanks

Think of this: if you are in line with your divine path, you will be in the place that you should be, at the time you should be there. I flew home to Chicago the weekend of the Chi blast for a family function, and I was truly worried something bad would happen to me. What did happen was an amazing experience with my siblings which opened their eyes to the symbols and real reasons we were on this plane of existence, at this time- together. (BTW- watch the Big Labowski. 22, 55, divine symbols all over the place. It became a game to find the clues)

I am learning to trust that I am being lead to the things that I find, and my curiosity is there because I am craving things to feed my soul. That is the only way I can operate without fear.
runtofly is offline   Reply With Quote