View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #713
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufohunter View Post
Kari Lynn,

It can't find any posts from you about your background or story. You have not posted the details of your story yet, have you? If not, please let us know as much as you can. I know its painful, so I respect what little you want to share.
I did start to write a little bit about myself in a thread maybe 5 or 6 years ago. But eventually became uneasy, so quit writing in it, and never updated.
But it's so old, the search engine can't even find it now. But is here. http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/ind...isplay&start=0

After casebooks, I went to a locked secured forum, which is where I've written most of my "funny" growing up life and also about some of the more recent milab and paranormal events of my life. But that forum is no longer.

But the traumatic stuff in my life has never met the light of day.

There are only 2 people I have told a small part of it, out of necessity as they were working on a part of my life that I felt they needed to know about it to work with me. Otherwise, I'd likely have left it buried.

Not in the least is the fact that I have posted experiences on another forum, and gotten myself into trouble with agencies of different factions who came after me. So, I'm very careful of what I say anymore.
I do have an agency that holds ps over me. Infact I saw them last night. I got out of work late, and we were having a snow storm, so he sat on the side of the road, way out in front of me. When he saw me coming down the road, he then got on the highway, but remained just far enough ahead, slowing and and even stopping a couple of times, so he could keep sight of me, and make sure I made it home okay, but staying out far enough ahead that I couldn't see what he was driving.

But I think the incidents are far enough back now that I can relate them.
If you are able to access Barry's thread on Casebooks, "The voice, the history you need to know" In there I (ladyfreedom) wrote about locating 26 nuclear missile silos. What I didn't write about afterwards, because I "Clammed up!" lol. Is the fact that the DoD came after me. It got bad enough that a friend had to send an agency out to protect me. Hence the continued protection I'm under now as a result of this. My husband was gone to train a crew out in Kinley, North Carolina. So I was home alone with kids when the DoD decided they'd harrass me.
More recently, (and on a locked forum I might add!) I RV'd a specific artifact. I didn't describe or give details of the RV. Just simply stated I saw it. The very next day at work, there was what I like to refer as an MIB car, cuz it was black, like those out of a movie. It was waiting for me, just outside the security fence. From the door of our building to the turnstiles that exit the fence, is about the length of a football field. I was about half way to the gate when this man came walking behind me fast. He had a big sh*t eating grin on his face, carrying a briefcase. He said, "Nice day" to me and walked on past. At that point the hair on the back of my neck was standing up straight and I got the most uneasy feeling. I thought sure that guy was going to grab me and throw me into the black car. But instead he went out the gate before me, and headed staight to the car, which then took off, laying black marks, and squeeling tires. After relating this to the agency, I did find that the man walking was one of the guys from the agency protecting me, and the black car was there to grab me, but he fouled their plans. lol.
What I hadn't related on the forum, was the fact of what I saw it doing, how it felt, etc.... AND... that I saw 3 others just like it here in America. 2 of which are decoys, one of which is the real deal. I know which is which. NOW, I'm likely in trouble. The guys that have PS over me are likely cussing and stomping around, saying, "D*mn it! She did it AGAIN!" lol.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote