View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #559
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufohunterusa View Post
Regarding the above, I'm a believer James. I've listened to your Coast to Coast November (2007/2008?) interview with George Noory, and I highly suggest that all listen to it. Wish I had the "Bases" DVD (will purchase soon). I've also read your book and every post in this thread you started.

How did you get in contact with the "Pleiedian Contactee" friend who had the encounter with the psychologists?

You and your daughter are in my prayers every day to protect you both. Remember we are spiritual beings having a extremely short lived "physical dream", and this life if yours is one of many that were in the past and one of many to be in your future.

I was wondering which stage you are at in the process with the AI controlling the two souls within your body (ie did the human soul win, or did the alien soul win?)

As far as the "bracelets" and ET back engineered defence/offiense weapens you were using to Remote View the African Underground Base, did any of it look like this bracelet that American psychologist Dr. Jonathan Reed found AND STILL OWNS (he gave it over to a group that is protecting him), who bumped into a Grey Hybrid/Slave Bio Robot in the State of Washington USA.

He said that every time he put it on though, it would "lock/close to fit his wrist" and then his "genetic vibration" would speed up, and his body would vibrate "like a paint can" shaking and then he would "disappear", he then goes to a dimension/reality "that is egg shaped" and "beings of light" are there to comfort him. He performed this in front of MUFON Investigator Dan McEvoy and he described it during a MUFON Event.

[IMG]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/jQGnZIZ3VwXtaRzMyCa00rhZb*xISGbq1OVKUzg2OvGtA2dl3W 3YmojrkMXSSv3Yy1ZenXtY*Xx85cz5Bt35P9Hco0Qm9f15/artifact.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO6CVWzu0YQ
The bracley I've worn over the years looked very much like the one dr richard reed had. The situation with my own AI control will be disclosed later in the timetrack

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote