View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 12:00 PM   #20
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vaccination the hidden truth

One way to see the effects of vaccinations, look at where diseases are and if there were any vacines given. also I do believe some Doctors have shares with some of the phamaceuticle companies and therefore it is profitable to have sick people. How many cures are found !, very little.
A question for you, what is Cancer?.
Another question for you all, why put Fluoride in the water supply when it was used in concentration camps to dumb down the prisoner,s ?, it affects/damages the brain, some 600 conscientcious Doctors signed against Fluoride in the water.
Another question for you all, why put Aspartine in the food and drinks, this also affects/damages the brain?
Have you all googled to find out what some of the contents are in vaccines ?, if not you need to.
some vacines I believe have mercury in them, very toxic to the brain/nerveouse system.
I was once told that a Trainee Dentist is given training, to ensure they don't get contaminated when preparing a filling, so what would this do to us the client ? , the silvery looking fillings are mercury!.
The suprising thing is, we actually pay for this service !, talk about add insult to injury, we are betrayed by our own trust, people need to question and challenge instead of just accepting just because they are considered a proffesional. I will add, there are those Proffesionals who have lost their jobs through trying to protect the public, those that came forward with the truth.
Last question, why would all these contaminants be fed to us, knowing they are harmfull/toxic ?, who benifits?.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote