View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 07:51 AM   #470
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

James, as always, I find your sharing very fascinating in a lot of ways. Kinda funny actually one of the most interesting whistle blower exposes and it only shows up in a little thread on a small forum like this one. Gratitude for sharing.

Curious, as I'm somewhat confused in understanding this, are you the same James Casbolt that was sharing information about SAALM and had a couple of Websites going about whistle blower stuff... or are you his brother? This came up in another thread, so I'm a little confused here. Can you please shine some light on the situation with James Casbolt, Michael Prince, and other related brothers? Just curious.

Once again, gratitude for sharing ~ Here's a prayer / affirmation / decree from the Divine flame in me that all implants and mind control that has been placed in over the years is smashed blast annihilated shattered dissolved and consumed once and for all and all of us here on this planet can really Be us ~ the Divine flame that lives in our heart ~ always regardless of what odd clickticlaks they are using to try and control people nowadays ~

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 01-06-2010 at 08:07 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote