View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 07:52 AM   #18
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vaccination the hidden truth

Gardasil can cause canser it self by blowing up hpv infections, and it will not at all shoh me if it causes systemic forms of canser, but anyway i go more for this low-fertility "thing", but you must know that this has been doned many times before.
Tetanus vaccine was contaminated with hcg hormone, this is the pregnancy hormone that keeps an pregnancy "survive" the first fase/weeks. If the body produses antibodys to this hormone, the pregnancy ends in early abortion. This hormone is documented found in western vaccines on philiphines.
It was og course only given to women with the excuse that it will protect theysr children from tetanus, which is mainly caused in children in poor country with bad higiene, from cutting umbilical cord with unclean instruments. And in this case, it is almoste never seen tetanus in children at all eksept from just after delivery. So why shold they get this vaccine later.

And about rubelle vaccine that will prevent birtdefekts if the mother gets it in first trimester, this vaccine is from human aborted fetus, viruse was found in this fetus lung tissue. And most people getting this vaccine when they are 12, last shot, so how it can prevent birhdefects when the mother has no immunity left when 20 years old, and noone gets babyes at 20 anymore, soooooooo impressed with our dysfunktional healtcare system.....

just remember no one can force you to vaccinate your children, find leagal info on the net about how to reject their ****!!!

And personall i dont think avian flue will come without beeing vaccinated.....digging up soanish-flue-virus....hehe....to create a vaccine........nd seriously for everyone tat is scared, this virus is weak and and can only attack weak population, and it is risk free how this will be spread anyway....
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote