View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:28 PM   #338
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
2006 Boscombe Down UK

When the test is finished, I end up in a large conference room with military officers arguing about germ warfare, population reduction, social enginnering and other issues.
One of them turns to me and asks "What do you think?". My reply is- "If the civilian population is too lazy to work out what's going on around them, then they deserve to have their protection removed".
Part of the IBIS program involves a social study by various Extra-Terrestrial races working with factions in the global intelligence apparatus, to determine if the majority of the human race is worth saving- harsh but true! Part of my role has been to leave the so-called Illuminati and enter the civilian population to study human behaviour and report back.
Human beings have allowed this to happen by being lazy and not taking control of their own lives and governments.
James ,

The majority of the population tries to pay the rent or mortgage and feed the family . If people know nothing of the plots that surround us it is the fault of the governments, the UN , the religions , the mass media and all the other tools of control .
In more way we humans are just like computers : garbage in = garbage out .
The real criminals for this state of affairs are those controllers that think they can speak for us , they are the ones that should be exterminated .They have been playing this game for centuries or millennia .
So have you got any information about the timeline for Disclosure ?
Thanks for revealing the purpose of your mission here .

Cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote