View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #118
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

One of my SAS/British intel friends is always talking about 'The Tubes' at Tavistock Institute and other places. He talks about the 'Blue Tubes' being perfected for fast growth by Dr Green ( cloning tanks filled with blue liquid ). He mentions people seeing clones in the tubes with words marked on the front such as 'infected' and 'safe use only'.

He also talks about 'infected' clones a lot and how the A.I system is using nanintes injected into subjects as a backup system. Namely if the A.I mainframe is shut down the system will survive through the nanites in clones.

The nanite infused blood when ingested or injected runs through and infects the system of the person within a couple of days.

One of my MAJ friends was in the Yucatan in March ( another important date for the Looking Glass system ). He was involved in consultation for the LG and didn't get his memories erased afterwards. He talked about seeing remains in cryostasis but didn't expand on this this. He told me about CIA programs that involved reanimated dead bodies within a few hours of death. This involved lowering the subjects body to around 85 degrees ( hypothermic ) and the heart beat must stop beating for up to two hours. He told me about agents being completely re-programmed this way. False lives were created, false families and their minds completely built from the ground up- language, accents, history, education, skills- EVERYTHING!

Note- MJ12 is twelve military and political guys- MAJESTIC on the other hand is a huge group of men and women worldwide.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-08-2009 at 05:10 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote