View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #37
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Half Past Human Earthquake predictions still on

HPH is not the only source that says an earthquake is likely.
Here's another: http://www.quakeprediction.com/Los%2...rediction.html
I personally gotta give a nod to the HPH guys. Here's an exerpt from Urbansurvival.com that I think should be pointed out.

If the quake(s) do happen, it will be just one more data point that would establish that humans at some level have a way of sensing 'leaks' of future events that have large emotional impacts. This is already pretty well established in science, but most folks don't want to confront it because it might involve reconsidering large portions of personal belief systems where they might discover that 'lie' makes up half of 'belief'.

Something that was suggested is that one of the twin earthquakes could be a rumbling from the population, like - say, if something was to get in the way of Obama taking office. I thought I read it on Urbansurvival, but I can't seem to re-find it for quoting. Here's something that explains the potential tripping point. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/12/prweb1726894.htm:
From that site:
Political scientist Dr. Mary Maxwell reports a dilemma faced by Electoral College members. She said today: "If a candidate makes a fraudulent claim to be eligible for the presidency he violates election laws and in many states." " So far," said Maxwell, "Obama has asked everyone to take his word for it that he meets eligibility. But Electors may take the opposite approach, refusing to cast a ballot for him on Dec. 15th if he obstinately withholds proof of eligibility.""

And then I found this article: The Political Earthquake in Illinois

There's a lot of what-ifs, true - but you have to admit there are a hell of a lot of coincidences surrounding this particular subject to simply dismiss it. I wince when I hear people saying something like 'well, it's their heads on the line if they're wrong'. I don't know about anyone else here, but I kind of enjoy the process of being wrong, so its not like that's an altogether horrible thing to be! Just so long as you're not still clinging to it once you've found its' shortcomings, that is.

When you can see that you were wrong, it releases your grip from that which was holding you from arriving at a more complete truth. And what was true yesterday, wasn't quite enough to make the grade for today. And the same holds true for what we'll uncover tomorrow. These pioneers are sharing their efforts to see a little better than we currently see.

They're all just trying to help. I have to believe that most of these people's motivation in bringing forth offerings like this is because they care. About you. And about me. Kind of like all of you care about what happens to you. Or me. When you take into consideration all of the other things going on right now, it's not too great a stretch of the imagination to see how it all ties into each other. It's crescendoing into...

Well, call it what you will - kind of hard to say its not building though. Stuff is going down. Plain and simple. Things are happening.
Hang on and enjoy the ride. Cuz, every little ting - gonna be alright.
Just go get yourself some food and water, m-kay?
Love and light, y' all.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote