View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #12
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I was given Icke's book 'the biggest secret' and after reading about 120 pages of it, I had to dismiss the book, the whole content and, as a logical consequence, to dismiss the credibility of David Icke. It's just HIS own view and interpretation.
Often I wonder, what if the only way people like David Icke can let out genuine information is to mix it with obviously ridiculous information. I'm not too familiar with the man's work or his background, but for example, what I thought after watching a few of his interviews is that he will talk about a great many things that are absolutely true, then as a finale will go on to assert that reptiles rule the earth, after all the hard facts he shares.

What if this is a well known method within intel communities of letting out real information to the public and by mixing it with a few lies, perhaps they are allowed to tell stories and share such info?

Think about it, this scenario serves in the interests of both parties, both the people who want that info secret, and the person who wants to let out some of that info.

TPTB would see it as a way of a person discrediting his own info and hence mission accomplished, and the person sharing would think he/she is doing the world some justice by blowing the whistle on some real information anyway, even if some lies are to be told.

Just a theory.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote