View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:50 AM   #473
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Transit View Post
Hi Abraxas -

Re: Post 418

Thank you for your reply. I understand much of what you say, yet there is much that I do not understand. I still in my infancy concerning the type of knowledge that you share.

I was taught in my youth that there would be a "great gathering" of those entities in the "last days" and that the gathering would involve many who have walked this plane of existence before. Even the father of all men, Adam. Is this the homecoming of which you speak?

Hi In Transit!
Yes the Father of all men is indeed Adam - as an universal archetype.
And this archetype was meant to become a real physically incarnate being and be given a new, actually many names.

Adam is YOU.
And you are here are you not? The 'Great gathering' is all around you.

I was told specifically that I would work with the entity known as Manasseh (as well as others) during the period which I mentioned in the previous post. How would something like this manifest? First ascension, then transformation, then mission? In other words, must I pass through some type of physical change before I am introduced to those who will be my teachers and that I will later assist in helping others?

Manasseh is another one of those archetypes and symbolises a 'split' between two brothers of Joseph=Aquarius Starsign.
Manasseh applies to ALL Americans and Ephraim applies to all 'Commonwealthers', including UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Manasseh is 'The Great Nation' and Ephraim is 'The Company of Nations', in encodement.
So every American is an Israelite of Aquarius and is also one of the other tribes relative to hisher own starsign (see some other posts).

10And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
11And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins; 12And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

Should you be able to process this information regarding your own archetypes, then this will be sufficient 'initiation' and 'graduation'; as then your 'inner guidance' will know how to proceed independent from all other sources (including the Thuban source).

I was also told that during the time I would work with Manasseh and others I would be assisting many who would be "shackled" and "oppressed". I have always just accepted that this was more of a spiritual connotation. I would have to think that during all of the chaos of the upcoming events (whatever that is exactly) and the implementation of the "New Jerusalem" a lot of individuals would be absolutely frightened and confused. What is your take on this?

All of the above is true. You now know what Manasseh is as your countrymen and you know about the 'oppressions' being participatory on this forum. The 'New Jerusalem' is also an archetype, substituting for many things;
1. A City of Light in the Sky with four gates and of diameter of so 2000 miles (its encoded in Ezekiel and Revelation).
2. From the Gates derive Motherships, themselves a kind of 'Daughters of the New Jerusalem' and so on.
3. Every New StarWoman will become a 'New Jerusalem' in herhis own merkabah and vice versa for the heshes.
Think of a Great Black Mothership also being a Great White Fathership AS the emissiary from the 'City of Light'.

Thanks for your insight. I look forward to further insight on this topic. There is more that I would like to share, but I believe this conversation will take on a life of it's own to both of our benefit.
You are welcome and thanking you for opening the sharing of this data in asking pertinent questions.

Abraxas