View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 04:58 PM   #15
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I am calling out Dan Burisch

Steve A.,

I agree with you about the onstage antics that were pulled in Zurich (which Kerry was not present) here is what happened in David Wilcock's own words from his blog. Link included.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=482&Itemid=70

and Barcelona (which she was) link included to watch the video for yourself.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/

I also work in an arena where we hold all different kinds of events every day and a surprise like that is not appreciated but does that give Dan the right to say this: sorry it is so long and lengthy but read the whole thing. Dan's response is at the bottom.

Re: NEWS THREAD 2
« Reply #866 Yesterday at 1:00pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday at 12:51pm, nodstar wrote:
Yesterday at 11:49am, EAGLES DISOBEY wrote:

Nodstar*, do you know anything about a crystal, which may shed light on unnamed situations?

I have it on good authority that Dan and Marci are awake, In Las Vegas, and that Dan might do some posting himself tonight.

Stan

Hey Stan ..

YES I DO !!!

Here's an alarming and true story from Oz

Quote:A TALE OF TAINTED TALISMANS

This is a true story related to me by a close friend ..
Names of the people and the forum involved will be kept in discretion by me
out of courtesy to the one who told me this story.

This happened in another capital city here in Oz.
Many of you know that I have friends who are moderators and admins at other forums on the net.

Earlier this year during a fone call with a close friend I heard this very peculiar and alarming
story.

Certain moderators of a forum were invited to meeting in a luxurious house in another city
during this meeting there was a basic version of a ritual .. not known to the uninitiated,
on the surface it just appeared to be a get together in a nice house, a meeting of moderators
and dinner etc ..

During this superficial meeting all the invitees were gifted with a crystal talisman as a gift.

Note

The use of crystals in Majiks is an old tradition,both negative and positive
these days the methods of crystal activation is advancing, as we discover how to use them
more effectively,

Crystals can also be used as location trackers by those initiated into the higher schools
those schools are not always "higher" in terms of the light.

Now ..

Some people are more susceptible to ritual and suggestion than others, particularly those
who are prone to depressions and unsure of themselves.

One member of this group who was invited to this meeting, had with good heart devoted a lot of time
to helping and communicating on the forum.

Several weeks later this person contacted my good friend, explaining that a depressive state had returned
and related the wonderful meeting that had transpired .. and had received a beautiful crystal
and that he kept it in his hand all the time ..

My friend asked him a little more about this talisman and how he felt about it ..
He had become obsessed with it ..

She gently advised him to put it away for a few days ..he became quite unsettled at the suggestion,

A week or so passed and my friend was unable to contact this person and became worried ..
and then received an email saying this person couldn't continue on in this life and thanks for being such a good friend .

Alarmed, my friend foned me, after a quick conference we decided to alert the police and by the time they got into the premises our friend was almost unconscious, but alive.

When our friend returned home from the hospital we gently and simply explained that talismans can be used in a negative fashion
and that it should cast it into the ocean, where it could be cleansed and not harm another.

Since this happened I have heard that the illuminati use silver nitrate, like holy water to empower crystals for negative purpose.

Moral of the story ..

Be careful who you accept talismans from, make sure there is a love connection.
NOTHING else will do

love to you all

Nodstar*

Gee, what an unsettling "coincidence" - it just so happens that when Marcia and myself went on our honeymoon, aboard a cruise ship, we just happened to throw a crystal overboard into the Pacific Ocean for cleansing.

Noddy, great work watching over your friend. Yes, nothing else but love will do!

What a "coincidence?"

Love (which comes in many packages),
Dan

and another post later in the same thread explaining his Illuminati experiences:

Yesterday at 1:05pm, nodstar wrote:Hiya Dan ..

It is my FIRM belief that

LOVE IS THE GLUE OF THE UNIVERSE

Peace Out
and much love to you all

Nodstar*

Hey, Nod! Yes, it is! And...that story about the talisman...yes...I understand it to be a true one indeed. It alarmed me the first time I heard it, from a different source.

Interesting! When I was first made a member of the LAMS, with that subgroup connected to the Illumes, they used to have get-togethers just like that. On the surface, they always looked unpretentious, yet had a strange feeling about them...that was the undercurrent and usually resulted in just that: a gifting process. Of course, at 13 I had no clue, and was barely understanding at 16 when the big play from the Illume fourth council was made. My Roman Catholic upbringing was enough to tell me that the symbols I was seeing were "wrong" and when the gifting occurred, they always wanted me to demonstrate receipt in front of them. (In some cases it was a mere bottle of Immersion Oil, and in other cases, gifts of money, but always requested opened in front of them. Recently, Marcia and I were given many gifts, but only 1 came with the admonition that I should open it in the person's presence. I have had my wits about me since the early meetings, when I was a teen. I do not often miss a pattern, whether intended or not. I have grown, however, since then, to not show outward signs of pattern recognition, in case more information may come along as a consequence of such giftings.)

Dan

Just read for yourself what Dan thinks of Kerry and her gift to them. I'm sorry this post is so long but we need to get all the facts out in the open. So who is working for the Illuminati? You make up your own mind.

Last edited by cosmictexan; 08-08-2009 at 11:33 PM.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote