View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 01:26 PM   #39
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chinese Military Invasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikill View Post
I think that if a poor mexican can wind up in America, A chinese troop can wind up here too.There are alot of container ships coming across the ocean to stock Wal-Mart with the cheap **** americans are addicted to.I'd bet anybody that chinese troops are also being sent over with the cargo.Even if they dont want to drop em off in america they can always dump em in mexico and let them jump the border.
Where are you getting this from Mikill?

Is this pure wild speculation?

Are you contending that chinese troops are individually making there way into the country via Mexico or "container ships"?

Where are they conglomerating, or are they supposed to act like "terrorist cells"?

I don't throw the label out indiscriminently here or anywhere for that matter, but this is the definition of fear mongering Mikill. You've provided no credible info (rumor mill = not credible) on this "Invasion" as you put it and contributed nothing but wild speculation on the subject.

If you really feel that this is a threat, then I suggest you do some research, and provide it up front before you start another thread like this.
And also if you are really concerned about this, you must realise that you are doing you own cause a disservice, in the way you are presenting your concerns. Yes?

I must say as well that I'm somewhat put-off by your comparison of Paul and Churchill to yourself. These men were and are humble. It's possible that your speculation may be vindicated in the future, but you can hardly claim to have been humble if you are.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote