View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 PM   #38
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chinese Military Invasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikill View Post
For a thread that "doesnt even deserve a response" according to King Lear, he's responded like 4 or 5 times.He must like to argue.
Pressure from the shareholders?I don't recall any large movement by the stockholders in wal-mart back in the early 90's to switch to Chinese made goods.Feduciary Responsibility is always the excuse for bad behavior isn't it.

It happens all the time, the people who are ridiculed for "out there" ideas in the present usually wind up as the wise men of the future.I do remember an example back in the mid 30's, when Winston Churchill called Hitler the biggest threat to the world and was ridiculed. then there was Ron Paul warning of economic disaster a few years ago,once again met with ridicule.....then there was that Noah guy with the ark.But then again the bible is esotheric B. S. childrens stories to most of you guys.At some point all you bleating sheep should just shut up and think before you start typing or yapping your non-sense.It's really a shame that you go through life with blinders on.Blinders you willfully purchased at Wal Mart.
On that note ,I'm done with you fools....buy nails and coffins...maybe some soy sauce as well,it's your funeral after all....
P.S.-More esotheric B.S. biblical non-sense
Daniel 12 "At that time there shall arise Michael ,the great prince, guardian of your people; it shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time.At that time your people shall escape,everyone who is found written in the book.Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake;some shall live forever, others shall be an everlasting horror and disgrace(i think they are referring to you,King Lear).But the wise shall shine brightly like the splendor of the firmament, and those who lead the many to justice shall be like the stars forever."

simply dumb
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote