View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 04:19 AM   #2
Gale
Banned

Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

The email.
Care to see the big picture?Monday, August 25, 2008 7:45 AM
From: "Norval Cunningham" To: bill@projectcamelot.org, [email]kerry@projectcamelot.org, Bill and Kerry; While Gale and I retired from the research we were doing for the past 6 years on Concise and Systematic (CS) crater chains we still keep our eyes on the screen looking for interesting developments. Your Project Camelot seems to be finding many of the questions we all ask about the visitors. We see a development about the destruction that is seen in our solar system, it's acceptance that it was catastrophic and not by natural causes. Our investigations revealed many of the aspects your prime interviews have shown. Yet the main questions of who, what, and why they are here remains unanswered to a great degree. So many lies at all levels of interaction about the ET's amongst us, under us, and above us. We can help tie it all together with one last piece of information.
The internet is full of Information Acquisition and Control agents, and these IAC agents do not play well with others. Especially if you have information that they really do not want on the web. It was discovered that war in our solar system was not one of the things that they wanted to see discussed on the net. Especially if it included the pictures of proof. And for damn sure if it was to have happened in the past hundred years.
CS Crater Chains are a type of in line crater effect preposterously proposed to have been caused by a space rock, comet, asteroid breaking up and landing in such a manner as to cause a "crater chain", catina, or chain of craters. A funny thing that on the web we have had a few agree with us that these were "impossible" and obvious signs of "intelligence". Yet there were dozens that flat out lied to us, lied about what we were saying, confused the issues and attacked any that would come to our aid in forums. While in real life I have had hundreds agree that these crater chains "just couldn't happen normally". With only one or two dissenters that believed vehemently that they were naturally caused by a broken up space rock landing in such a precise pattern. Hundreds of times. What are the odds of these things?
Why do your interviews seem to have many of the pieces, but just can't make the connection? Your own searching's for "truth". Maybe we can be of some help, as we have been in the past, and still am, for certain government agencies.
Yes, disclosure is close about "their" presence here, but it will only come from "those" out there we think. My dealings with the government goes back over twenty years of their interest in the research I was doing into biblical prophesy. Gale and I met via the internet as friends in a chat room. Some time later we became research partners in the CS crater chain investigations which lasted from 2002 till 2006.
Our story entails many aspects of history, mythology, legends, folklore and fairy tales, besides how the bible ties it all together. With today's technology we can understand, it's not about what shape of sentient life you are, or from where, but whether you would be a good neighbor or not. Could we trust you with our kids and cows?
Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart

Last edited by Gale; 10-04-2008 at 05:07 AM.