View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #5
Lairenia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is all this drama? Please behave.

Thanks for the words of welcome, Rocky. I guess I do have some things in common with Grandma Clampett, at that. (Although I'm a good bit pudgier, I'm afraid!) My late husband used to say I was a natural shot, so maybe it will turn out all right if it comes to that...there are men here, too, who can take a hand if there's trouble.

We've already had our thaw, giving us lots of mud, with more rain coming down -- has been for three days. Just a taste of the difficult weather we're about to be dealt pretty soon. No use complainin' about it -- between Mother Nature and HAARP we're just going to have to hunker down and put up with it.

And that brings me back to what you and the others who have posted on this thread are saying -- raising Cain about "who said what, and by the way they hurt my feelings!" isn't going to do a speck of good towards putting yourself where you need to be to help folks. I hear a lot of "I'm just going to trust Spirit or Universe or whatever to take care of me if it all collapses."

Good luck with that. Maybe my Spirit Guides shake their metaphorical heads about me sometimes, but at least I'm not sitting around waiting for them to spoon-feed me instructions. I came here with a Contract, by the Creator, and I mean to do the best I can to fulfill it. My Guides holler if I get too far off the track -- that's what they're there for. My job is to live in this third dimension and play the hand I'm dealt. I can hang out in those metaphysical regions -- but my sister likes it better, and does the astral travelling that needs to be done. We each have our specialities, and healing and cooking are what I seem to do the most of right now. I have one or two other tricks up my sleeve, when the time comes.

If anybody reads this (and probably nobody will), I hope you'll at least think about spending energy getting ready to fight the good fight. Those PTB fellows aren't just going to evaporate. And even without 'em, we're going to have our hands full doing constructive things to set things up the way they're meant to be -- fair and square. Let other people squabble, if they just have to.

Let's use "love" as an active verb. Very active!
Lairenia is offline   Reply With Quote