Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #205
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Questions?

interesting thread, speaks volumes about who is here.
ahem, to those talking about doing "work" on people uninvited, just stop it. It's violation No 1 of spiritual law, nothing good will come of it, but then that isn't probably your game anyhow. Also stop with the dirty psychic underwear exposure in public, you aren't impressing anyone important, oh wait a minute, your SELF maybe. Good luck with that.

Mudra, nice to see you stick up for Myplanet2 it's good to know your commitment to love has some balls, ovaries I mean.

For the personal attackers on here , all you do is show your own self up.
Bear this in mind if you think you are the one on the moral high ground : never argue with a fool, passers-by may not know the difference. Yes people need calling out ,but honestly the " I know you are, but what am I? " bs is just so playground.

Some people here are blessed with better communication skills but it doesn't make them right .
Also, condescension is putrid, I can't even spell it but I sure can smell it.

At least I am getting more of a sense of the good people on here, shame most of them may well leave, but totally understandable in LIGHT of what is being exposed, and more to the point, TOLERATED.

I will also say, this forum is considered a joke by many out there, and they are watching with glee seeing it all come apart. Personally, I think this is an opportunity, and one that will most likely end with censorship of the worst order, self censorship being the most potent being the self generating kind. Look at all the peer pressure and mudslinging. Informed sheep ars just so sad to encounter, it's neither one thing or another.

The biggest joke is, does anybody actually remember being inspired by some of the early/first talks that actually brought you to this place? Did you ever think it would end up as the kind of place where you have to continually watch your back for fear of being banned? Not that I care, especially at this point I may be upset not to be banned.

The level of wish to control on here is truly something to behold. Personally, I am against all forms of moderation AND FIND IT QUITE STRANGE THAT ANYONE WOULD WANT TO BE ONE KNOWING THE HUMAN EGO (ooops I am going to leave that in caps.) and how it loves to be fed at the expense of others.
Anyone wanting to know more about" why it is the way it is " and TPTB, should read "Political Ponerology" a formerly banned book that outlines just why it is that certain kinds of people are always the ones in power.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote