View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:55 PM   #13
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New interview with Aaron McCollum

Quote:
Isn't it interesting how the term 'disinfo' now constitutes those who question the likes of Aaron McCollum, before anyone has even questioned.

Let me be the first. Aaron McCollum from what I gather from watching one interview and some basic info about him, is a Coast Guard, and claims to be part of the same MKULTRA program as Duncan O'Finioan (also very questionable). Then claims to have been part of false flag operations and aware of other false flags currently "in the works", then goes on to talk about a Stargate in the gulf of Aden, oh and don't get forget about the synthetic beings that are coming out of this Stargate. All of which, according to him, you can "research on Google".

Now you tell me who is more likely to be proffering disinformation, the people who seriously question this, or those who make such claims?
We have a winner!

Haha. Just kidding. I'm going to do my best to stay neutral here. My intent was just to clarify what I saw as a misunderstanding between eleni and pilgrim. I don't have the data to pick a "side" here though I'll admit to finding the information compelling and I haven't had an intuitive sense that either McCollum or Ofinioan are lying for whatever that's worth to anyone.

There is of course a 3rd category: they may be telling the truth as they understand it but are mistaken in some or all of their testimony. This could be the result of mental tampering or delusion.

It seems to me as if you have an unambiguous opinion that the testimony here is false, Majorion. Am I wrong? Is it fair to categorize your point of view as: These ideas are just too far out and unsubstantiated to be believed? I think it's fair to question this material but to simply categorize something as a likely falsehood is not particularly informative. People can judge for themselves and unless you have evidence to the contrary...

I agree the term "disinfo" may be hurled around here too much, particularly when it is being used to discredit someone on this forum.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote