View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:14 AM   #1179
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Jack,

I am following you. I agree with what you are saying. However, we only have the power to manifest what is for our greater good. If it is not in alignment with our greater good then instead of manifesting it, we will get a slap on the wrist by the universe to show us what we should actually be focusing on.
Do you mean in the form of learning our own lessons so that we can grasp how this world works????

Because anyone can create good or create evil... there is no wrist slapper dolling out measures of predestination on this planet!!!!!!!!!!!

If one is paying attention to the cause and effect within their life then they can understand eventually how the situations, circumstances, and 'good' things-'bad' things happen to them.

The fourth law, or principle of Harmony and Balance, a paradox until understood, is what provides the ability to adjust our 'being' in realizing that we are responsible for what we create.

Isn't this the craziest verse you ever read???????????

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
Isaiah 45:7 KJV

The elite are going to the same place we are eventually!!!
Quite the video game!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote