View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #35
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

That really sounds like a touching story Tone3Jaguar and I can probably see myself believing this too…especially with a heavy heart. But cameras and graphic software can duplicate everything I’ve seen displayed here on this forum.
The image in this vid was said to be on a security camera (which in my opinion looks like a reflection of the ceiling lights), yet no one has actually seen it with their own eyes. Fox/sly news pushes out stories to train the mind by playing on peoples emotions and being that it was during the holidays it may seem even more authentic. There’s a part of me that wants to believe this was an actual spiritual event but giving the source and the lack of details I just don’t see it as anything other than a reflection. If the entity would have moved or something, maybe it would be more believable…do you have anything else? If not, I appreciate the effort.

Oh, you’re right when saying people shouldn’t judge anyone. A word of advice thou…if you claim to have important information and present it in a halfass way…prepare to face ridicule. I may not agree with mockery but I’m speaking for myself. There is too much deceit, and attention seekers out here trying to make a buck or some fame at the cost of people’s sanity. To be honest, for the most part I believe skeptics have been quite tolerant solely out of respect. Hopefully; we all want to make things better and not worse.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote