View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #43
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post

But there are some questions if all the parts are there to get a rough working pyramid. Or are essential parts gone?
But just as is getting that shock wave water inside the queens and kings camber would be interesting...I remember reading someone suggesting what the queens chamber might have had for stuff inside those two passages behind the walls. There had been some kind of "effect" going on.
Unfortunately, many of the parts are missing.

I chose the subterranean section because it seemed the least technical with the majority of it still intact. I also needed a very efficient hydraulic ram pump (my motivation).

The water didn't go up into the pyramid structure for the most part. There might have been a little bit of water perk up to Q's chamber floor IF gas was created and removed from sub chamber. It's suggested, but not required.

Tough to figure out the missing parts when the machine is higher tech than anything we have today. Even the sub chamber breaks every rule for hydraulic ram pumps.

The pyramid itself is beyond my capacity. There's people around the world working on various aspects (shape, etc.)

Model material could be critical. because of electrical properties. i.e. pyramids made of cement don't have same shape effect as ones made from limestone. I would have thought it would be similar because cement has high percentage of limestone. Not the case at all

Also, there are chambers behind the Q's chamber (can't remember right off hand which walls). One hollow that was drilled into was filled with "singing" sand. "Singing" sand is quartz and when people walk on the beaches, it "sings" or lets off noise because of the compression of the crystalline structure (like piezo) Significance? Tuned upper area has resonating sand within chamber(s)

John
John_Cadman is offline   Reply With Quote