View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 05:29 PM   #42
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
mate I have read the thread and watched the vids and I am convinced you are on to something with regards to the lower chamber being a pump, but I am having a hard time agreeing with your interpretation of it's purpose.
Now let me get this right, you reckon that the idea is that the pump generates huge pulses that go vertically up and compress the kings chamber, which because it's made from that kind of granite will emitt a huge electrical pulse. Is that right?

What would the purpose of that pulse be?

To my eye the path between the lower chamber and the kings chamber has got the queens chamber and some passages in the way which will unbalance the pulse.
Also I am guessing that pulses large enough to have the desired effect would shake the pyramid appart, it's only a stack of stones
If as you say that huge block of stone which is blocking the top passage is a check valve, and it slides back and forth once the pump is running, could you imagine the forces involved, think of a battering ram, I think it would destroy itself, just listen to the force in the small one you have built and imagine what you will get when you multiply the size of the valve in your model by many tons

I'm no expert mate, but I have a good engineering knowledge and I'm just asking
I'm glad you took a look at the vids and understood them.

The block sliding back and forth is the simplest interpretation of a sliding square pipe horizontal waste gate using round pipe and relatively common parts. That valve would be down by the Sphinx.

The actual design is absolutely ideal when built horizontally. The horizontal valve allows for granite inlays for the sliding surfaces and the valve seat. The bulk of the thrust is then held back by limestone bed rock. Not likely to rattle loose 40+ feet of bedrock with granite valve seats (replaceable).

I certainly would suggest using one of those hollow boxes (sarcophagus) for the rectangular sliding block. That would reduce mass and other effects.

This valve area would be accessible for eventual wear and part replacement.

(I was a chief engineer on a King crab boat and had to rebuild and replace everything so these were serious issues)

At the end of the "dead end shaft" there may have been a check valve (flap). I put one in on the model, but it isn't required. It would also be consistent with the "dead end shaft" ending in a plane surface. It could also have been a gate valve for tuning the thing. No one over there is going to let me over there to do a test drill hole into the wall/flap.

The subterranean chamber is under no less than 100' of bedrock. This isn't going to rattle loose. The K's chamber has actually settled quite a bit as per the technical drawings.

The possible piezo effect was suggested by somebody else but I threw it out for interesting possibilities. I don't know what the whole thing did. That's what I'm searching for and looking for pieces.

Someone much smarter than me is going to solve this thing.

What I do know is that it was completely designed before being built. Someone was either phenomenally brilliant with tremendous calculations (pipe drag coefficients, dimensions, coupled with massive hydraulic pulses thrown in for complexity).

The more I identified each point of the subterranean chamber and it's specific design function, the more I realised how incredibly advanced the design is. As is shown in the model running, this pump does 4 things that normal ram pumps don't do.

1. Continuous flow without air compression chamber. (vortex rotational design)
2. No output check valve required (absolutely unheard of, but because of rotational design)
3. Able to run with negative ouput back pressure, neutral ouput back pressure, or the normal positive back pressure. To hydraulic ram people, this is absolutely unheard of. Hydraulic rams are very quirky about output back pressure and you have to tweak the valves to get them to run. This thing always runs first try.
4. Something Jack Kolle questioned about - The pulse gen runs with the heartbeat pulse (double pulse). Shouldn't do this. BTW, Jack Kolle is seriously the "Einstein" of hydraulic pulse gnerators and he checked it out and talked about implications. He designed the hydralic pulse generator assisted "look ahead" oil drilling set up. Genius, genius, genius. They send hydraulic pulse down well tube. The rarefaction wave (extremely low pressure wave) that follows the compression wave (extremely high pressure wave) increases drilling in shale substrates because the shale is under pressure from layering and the ocean pressure. The rarefaction wave sucks chips off the hole surface. That's 5,000 feet down a pipe.

The look ahead drilling is sending the pulse down the oil pipe and the compression wave strikes the surface at the bottom of the pipe and transfers part of the shock wave directly into the shale. This is done without removing the drill! This allows transducers to monitor the depth of the oil from pickups in the area (i.e. like they used to use dynamite on the surface and records the returning shock waves.

This last part is absolutely analagous to what the builders of the subterranean system were doing way, way back. We just re-invented this stuff. Genius, genius, genius! (Pulse down a pipe, with part of the compression wave transmitting vertically towards the center of the Great Pyramid)

It may also output hydrogen, but I can't prove this and would need a limestone model and scale could matter. Hakim said it ouput hydrogen.

The amount of pulse is absolutely mind-blowing. It's like being around a big block, fully blown muscle car. This thing is ridiculous and brilliant. The general thoughts from "shape effectors" was that the GP uses some of the subtle earth energies to get the shape to run. This motor is anything but subtle.

The Russians have the best shape research. Some seriously amazing stuff. Their anomalies are extremly well documented. Energizing water is one of the effects (had forgotten about that) that completely defies modern physics.

. . . or maybe it was just a water pump for a lock system to build the pyramid!

John

Last edited by John_Cadman; 02-20-2010 at 11:09 PM.
John_Cadman is offline   Reply With Quote