View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #307
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Hi Guys,
Apologies for not reading all 300 comments on this. Just wanted to put my 5 cents in. I listened to Kerry and Bill's radio thang about greer first today and tonight I watched the actual interview.

From my perspective and I am no expert...Greer behaved very well in the interveiw. He spoke well and made alot of sense. I was embarassed for Kerry! I noticed on the radio piece - on the phone in -there was no-one pointing this out...interesting? Let's be honest ... sorry Kerry, but some inner work needs to be done...but I like the concept of unashamedly presenting your idea of truth to people so long as it is logically backed up with some evidence. "Evidence based". Testimonials are a very poor level of evidence based information. Level 3 if I remember correctly from uni.

It's a pity. The interview could have revealed more about a misunderstanding. Instead Kerry seemed intent on trying to disparage Mr. Greer. Frankly I am not very impressed with alot of Project Camelot whistle blowers - they look like once poverty stricken low grade science fiction writers who have found a way to rekindle a flame by passing their fiction of as real life conspiracy. Sorry if this offends...but to me that is what it looks like.

Also I can't help but notice that people in these arenas keep thinking everything is going to change soon, but in the world I live in nothing seems any different. No change seems to be on the horizon and most people I meet no nothing at all about these issues that Kerry and Bill are obsessed with?

I am open minded. Everything is possible. I believe in E.T. and spiritual dimensions. Just my personal take.
realitycorrodes is offline   Reply With Quote