View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:40 AM   #26
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple View Post
Hi Bill,

I would like to present some thoughts that perhaps may help viewers make more sense of what appears to be otherwise a doomsday scenario for us:

1. In my view the threat of the dark's plan is real and should not be underestimated. But at the same time what is also important to recognize is that the action of the dark is counterbalanced by the action of the light.

4. How can we disempower the dark? By finding the truth and then living it. The truth shall set you free. Sound familiar? How do you find the truth? Ask and you shall receive. Does this also sound familiar? These are very powerful universal spiritual laws.
Note Apple said SPIRITUAL Laws, not religious laws. These are unbreakable, they are cast in stone and it is what various sages, teachers, prophets, masters etc have been trying to tell us through the many ages. It is up to each individual to find their light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I truly believe that there will be two distinct sets of timelines. One set where stuff like this goes down to one degree or another, and one set where it does not. Your core beliefs will determine which set of these timelines you end up on.
I have to agree, this is also my feeling. You will be where you are aligned when whatever goes down (or up for that matter) transpires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Who really writes the scripts. Someone does. We'd better find out who. Fast. I keep feeling that we are running out of time...and that we are actually on borrowed time. Beware of Cornered Megalomaniacs. If we push their buttons...they might push some very nasty buttons.
The script writers are revealing themselves and they are varied. They have a problem in that the ownership of the completed document is under dispute. Darkness is it's own worst enemy and any Light Being is practicing folly in affording darkness their fear. Right now we are beginning to see the insanity of darkness starting to strike out at itself. There is nothing to fear. What is the worst that can happen? They kill us? Not so bad actually, because true light beings will ascend. This is where the split that T3J speaks of comes in. When the split happens, you will end up in an either or situation. You will either ascend with the birth of the new Gaia, or you will stay within the confines of this one. The choice is not theirs to make, whoever "they " may be. It is entirely up to each one of us to decide whether we are truly "light workers" or if we are just here to sound clever but don't really want to get involved.

These are strange times, but they are wonderful times and I would not be in any other time than the here and now with all of it's challenges. Mother (Gaia) needs our love now and I need to see for myself if I have truly grown or if I am all mouth and no substance. AM I worthy of offering Her my Love. This is the big one for me, not what some dark entity has in store for me, they have no jurisdiction, nor do they have my permission.

I hope this makes sense.

LL&P
Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote