View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 04:44 AM   #115
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curative View Post
I unexpectedly appreciate this thread for a number of reasons which I will share:

Carol the OP, for her concern over an Avalonion comrades ban,

The contributing Mods, for their efforts in finding out why said ban was imposed,

Bill, for his openness and apparent honesty in evidencing his own decision to impose the ban and his posting of the details for us all to see.

This gives added credence to PC/PA as a whole, I am more inclined to believe that should it come to Bill's attention, that a recorded and shared testimony found after the fact to be a fabrication, he would equally evidence it to the forum, regardless from whom it came.

I am not saying Bill or Kerry believe all their interviewees to be necessarily factual, however it indicates to me (and hopefully to you too) that at least the testimonies they do record, are not known to be fabrications, and that if sufficient evidence does indeed come to light that any actually were "hoaxed" for whatever reason, we would all get to hear about it, right?

So (IMO) a positive outcome from a negative situation, perhaps the truth indeed shines through and we are better for it.
Love this post!
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote