View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 05:05 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Im sure Kerry will love this

Regarding "V"...I have high hopes regarding Anna and her daughter. The guy who is always with Anna gives me the creeps though. I continue to think that the DUMB's, Secret Space Program, Extraterrestrials, Gods and Goddesses, Angels and Demons, Reptilians and Greys...are a mixture of good and evil...and a continuation of an ancient "War in Heaven". I sense that Bill and Kerry are genuinely trying to reveal what's really going on...rather than a sugar-coated version. I like "V" so far...and I love Stargate SG-1...which delves into exotic science, Egyptology, good and evil aliens...in the context of a non-horrific DUMB and a Secret Stargate Program. I think that watching this sort of thing is very good for helping us face a Brave New Universe. The best science fiction adventures for me...are the ones I conjure up in my imagination...which are based upon contactee and whistleblower claims...combined with Theology and Egyptology...and Hollywood productions. I think that Steven has known the whole story for decades. I keep saying I want to have a beer with Lucifer when this mess gets resolved...but more recently I have considered the possibility of having a beer with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...who just might be 9 foot tall Draconian Reptilians. We could go to the Star Bar from Star Wars! Siriusly! I think these three names are extremely important regarding Universal and Earth History...and regarding the major factions who have been in conflict for thousands of years. I'm still trying to figure out who's in charge of Gizeh Intelligence...and who's really behind the New World Order.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-22-2010 at 05:26 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote