View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #12
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

For argument sake, lets say that these archangels and angles are agents of God. From what I gather, humans are the ones who have free will whilst the archangels and angels carry out the will of god and have no free will. Therefore, if free will does not compute with these angels, then how could they possibly revolt against god? Also if heaven is of divine light frequency then how could the so called wars (heavier energies) in heaven be possible? Also, why would god even allow such a thing to happen – unless he is schizophrenic?

My decades of research and my own intuition have lead me to deduce that the Bible as with most other religions was intended as a tool of control laced with some good information – after all if it was all misinfo then people would wise up to it straight away.

I’m also inclined to believe that malevolent ETs are running the show on this prison planet and according to many researchers, whistleblowers and witnesses, some of these reptilian ETs have wings especially the ones highest in the hierarchy and are also able to shape shift which makes me wonder if throughout the ages, people who have seen these angels and archangels have mistaken them or been mislead to see these beings as benevolent. It seems plausible to me that these beings are real but have been used to fool people for worship.

I have no reasonable basis to say this, but all my life I’ve had a very strong feeling about archangel Gabriel whose energy seems to me to be the most negative in the extreme – I could never figure out why I feel this way towards Gabriel!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote