View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 04:58 AM   #10
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

And Eagle Man Lion Bull.

Myths... or mysteries is My-story! Of course they hold deep truths. Do you think you guys are the first to discuss who and what we are? This is what we have been doing for thousands of years! And all the knowledge of millions of minds are cleverly encoded within the mystories. Why start from scratch? They were never meant to be taken literally, they require KEYS to unlock the deeper Truths, which are often also protected by the fanciful tales or scary gargoyles (like devil ect) of the mind.. I know this from even my limited experience and the few keys I have uncovered.. The more you clear out all the bs the more my story pops out.
So I'm taking the other side and saying that deep occult and undeniable truths about who and what we are abound in the myths.
It just ain't anything like you've learned in your school texts or churches or even what is on the shelves of the local public LIEbrary. These institutions help to bury the truths as well, with redonkulous interpretations that befuddle at best and create wars at worst.
Don't blame the myths for that! If anything, they teach us how to read nature and ourselves, where all the mystories come from

Last edited by Phtha; 01-20-2010 at 05:01 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote